2022-04-02 My new record of an old song (1963), my own words and music: "I long for you" https://youtu.be/LOfBWtPQdcs In 1963 I loved a pretty girl. She lived in the house opposite my office window. This fact inspired me to write the song. Unfortunately I had no chance to play it for her. One day I realized that I had no chance to gain her love and I wrote the other song 1963, my own words and music, too: "Kein Weg führt zurück" (There's no way back) https://youtu.be/LuQrmW2ANE0 2022-06-29 / 2022-09-29
2021 We are living under the restrictions due to COVID-19 and it's very hard. Nevertheless we, my wife and I, went for a trip by car. We started on Sunday, the 18th of July at 09:15 h and reached Wernigerode, a town in the west of Saxony-Anhalt, at 01:30 p.m. 2021-07-18 Wernigerode / Harz 2021-07-19 We took the "Brockenbahn" to Schierke where we started the walk to the peak of the "Brocken". 2021-07-20 2021-07-21 2021-07-22 2021-07-23 2021-09-15 We started by car on Wednesday, the 15th of September at 09:10 h for the Black Forest. 2021-09-16 2021-09-17 2021-09-18 2021-09-19 2021-11-09 My wife and I spent 14 wonderful days on the Canary Island of Lanzarote. It was a time around our wedding anniversary - 55 years of marriage. We visited different places, hiked and enjoyed good food. Our tour operator Schauinsland booked the airline Corendon. Our start was on November 9th, 2021 : Get up at ...
These years were very important for my wife and me! 2001- 2002- 2003- 2004- 2005- 2006- 2007- USA - trip 2008 2008-09-09 to 2008-09-29: Tour by rental car to and through some US - National Parks: In September 2008 me and my wife started an amazing round trip by car through some national parks. After two nights in Las Vegas we went to Salt Lake City / Utah. Next morning we drove to Yellowstone NP and spent 2 nights there. Then we went to Keystone (Mount Rushmore). Afterwards we saw Arches NP, Bryce Canyon NP, Grand Canyon north rim, Antelope Canyon, Mesa Verde NP, Zion NP, Grand Canyon south rim, Route 66 and Las Vegas again (20 days - 7.109 km). 2008-09--09 to 2008-09-28 our tour 2008-09-09 Las Vegas 2008-09-09 Las Vegas 2008-09-12 Yellowstone NP 2008-09-12 Old Faithful 2008-09-13 Yellowstone NP 2008-09-13 Mammoth Hot Springs 2008-09-15 Mt. Rushmore 2008-09-17 2008-09-17 2008-09-17 Arches NP ...
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen